Neuropathy Treatment Center
Disease or dysfunction in your peripheral nerves can cause many debilitating side effects, among them weakness and imbalance in movement or numbness in the extremities. Dr. Raya leads the Neuropathy Treatment Center of Southington, CT as an answer to these conditions. Dr. Raya specializes in conducting full neuropathy program treatment schedules that are customized to specific ailments in the body, including inpatient and home therapy solutions.
Causes of Neuropathy
- Toxins, Chemotherapy
- Poor circulation, Atherosclerosis
- B-12 or folic deficiency
- Drug and alcoholism
- Poor diet and lack of exercise.
- Physical trauma
- Weight Gain
- Back Problems
Neuropathy Program Treatment Schedule
A maximum three visits a week for 10 weeks to the Neuropathy Treatment Center gives Dr. Raya time to diagnose and provide dedicated solutions tailored to your specific condition. Some treatments require considerably less time. All treatments are medically vetted and conducted within a cutting edge technological structure that helps to ensure your comfort and the efficiency of the program.
Inpatient Neuropathy Treatments
Inpatient treatments for different conditions vary. The Neuropathy Treatment Center offers the following programs for various needs; however, Dr. Raya can modify programs if conditions warrant:
- Infrared Light Therapy for the Hands and Feet – Infrared light has been shown to improve sensation and feeling in patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Supine Vibration Therapy – Tension in the posterior elements of the body may receive relief from vibration therapy focused in the supine position.
- Therapeutic Exercise on Vibration Platform – Exercising using therapeutic movements using vibration technology may improve the long term effects of other therapies.
- Standing Vibration Balance Restoration – A balance restoration program that uses vibration therapy.
- Cold Laser – A 30 visit laser therapy used to restore feeling.
- Extremity Adjustment A 30 visit therapy that uses physical readjustment to give relief to the extremities of the body.
- Acupuncture – A 10 visit program using acupuncture to restore feeling in the body.
- Acupuncture evaluation – A group of five tests used before acupuncture therapy in order to determine your body’s potential for acupuncture.
Home Neuropathy Treatments
Dr. Raya can direct you to home neuropathy treatments that will bolster and maintain the effects of the inpatient treatment schedule. Here are some of the programs that the Neuropathy Treatment Center offers to its patients.
- Rebuilder Microcurrent Units for the Feet – A therapy using small electrical currents within a specialized footwear to build feeling in the feet.
- Neurostimulation Brush Treatment – A therapy using special brushes to stimulate the extremities of the body.
- Myofascial Release Roller – Special trigger point therapy using high density foam rollers or other premium rolls.
- Contrast Bath Thermal Stimulation – Hot and cold baths help to stimulate the immune system.
- L-Arginine Complete OR Optimal Opti-Nitric – A nutritional supplementation program that bolsters therapy efforts.
Find the perfect program for you at the Neuropathy Treatment Center – give the offices of Dr. Raya a call or an email to schedule your initial screening today.